Thursday 27 March 2014

Business Mogul in Training

Had a little visit with the course adviser at Uni today and had a little chat about what papers I could pick up to get me a little more prepared to launch a small business of my own.
So we shuffled my timetable around a bit (dropped a sculpture studio class here, picked up a fashion studio class there) and now I'm doing a marketing paper in the second semester. Which is awesome! Beside the fact that I have an exam at the end of the year now.
Also set up a few plans in the system for marketing papers in my 2nd and 3rd year at Uni so hopefully I can get my study boots out of the cold and cobwebbed corner of my brain to get some good use out of my classes and get my Rusted Veins Brand up and running (as a legitimate business).

No comments:

Post a Comment