Wednesday 4 September 2013

Exciting News Of the Art Competition Kind

About 6pm on Monday I opened up my emails to check on the array of email subscriptions (I've found that signing up to the weekly newsletters of sites like ArtBiz and EmptyEasel super helpful to both the creative development of my work, but also the more 'business-y' side of things as well), and to my delight, saw an email informing me that the painting I had entered into the WSA National Youth Art Awards had been selected as a finalist.

Needless to say I was stoked.

From Friday 27th September, until Monday 28th October there will be a gallery exhibition at the ArtsPost Gallery - 120 Victoria Street, Hamilton, New Zealand - showcasing all the finalists work ranging in ages between 15 and 27 years. If you're in the neighbourhood, I highly advise for you to pop in and check it out.

Untitled
Acrylic Paint on Canvas
24”x24”
ArtsPost Gallery, Hamilton, NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment